Development Initiative for Africa, works with individuals or organized community groups to improve their living conditions through:-
- Information dissemination about schools, hospitals, employment opportunities, local business and international trade.
- Provide training to African communities on International trade, import/export and globalization.
- Back up the community in facing whatever challenges they have.
- Link African communities with international business opportunities to improve their economic situation.
- Support new innovations in Africa, specifically in agriculture, water resource management and entrepreneurship.
- Assist newly arrived refugees from Africa to USA by providing them with the necessary information and resources they need.